Vic Mensa delivers his new album The Autobiography with 15 new tracks. The project lead by the single ‘Wings’ is the follow up to The Manuscript EP released last month. The new album includes featured appearances by The Dream, Chief Keef, Ty Dolla $ign, Pusha T and more. The album is officially due out on July 28th but thanks to NPR, Mensa gives fans a first listen to the album. You can pre-order you copy of The Autobiography on iTunes.
Album Tracklisting: Vic Mensa – The Autoboigraphy
1. Didn’t I (Say I Didn’t)
2. Memories On 47th St.
3. Rollin’ Like a Stoner
4. Homewrecker (feat. Weezer)
5. Gorgeous (feat. Syd)
6. Heave on Earth (feat. The-Dream)
7. Card Cracker (Skit)
8. Down for Some Ignorance (Ghetto Lullaby) (feat. Chief Keef & Joey Purp)
9. Coffee & Cigarettes
10. Wings (feat. Pharrell Williams & Saul Williams)
11. Heaven on Earth (Reprise)
12. The Fire Next Time
13. We Could Be Free (feat. Ty Dolla $ign)
15. OMG (feat. Pusha T)